Project 365: Catchin' Up One Week at a Time! (365/252 - 258)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tryin' to squeeze this in while taking a breather as well from Acad. I really felt bad of not updating and uploading these on time. Sigh! Can we have more than 24 hours in a day?






 
252 - Ugh! Sad to say our home was infected by termites. So before it get worst, we have sought the help of the professionals. 253 - Little tot was having fun watching Pocahontas for the Nth time. 254 - Creamy Vegetable Soup in Coconut Milk! 255 - Tried decorating a few cuppies for samples. 256 - Baked a few for delivery! 257 - Banana Cake Loaves. Baking continues the next day and 258 - the next day. Banana Walnut Muffins!

That's it for now. I will have to go back in making my TOWS.

Hope everyone is having a great week!


1 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 October 24, 2013 at 1:42 AM  

Omgosh sorry about the termites! Those crazy little things. Love all the cupcakes and food. Looks so good!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP