Blue Monday (365/238 - 244)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! Happy Monday! How was your weekend?
Hope everyone had fun! And to those in the US, hope you are enjoying your long weekend. To all the hard workers, this is your time to relax and have fun!

Now on to my project, here's what happened last week:

238 - Finally found the haven for all bakers out there! Dough-it-all has everything you need when it comes to baking that are way cheaper than mall's prices! Thanks to the wife of my manager who introduced this place to me. 239 - Made Banana cakes minis and delivered it to the school near our place.

240 - Made brownies for little tot's school snacks. 241 - All these were for deliveries!

242 - Made this banana loaf for a friend. 243 - 'Twas a lot of walking last Saturday that it ended up missing our dermatologist appointment. Ugh!

244 - My first attempt to create rainbow cupcakes! Glad my little tot liked it though it need some improvement :)

How about you, tell me about last week!

Have a great week everyone!
 

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Wandering Wren September 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM  

Ohhhh I'm now so hungry. I'm supposed to be watching what I eat on account of a posh frock I want to wear for a certain horse race... But if you don't tell, can I have one of everything?!

happy Blue Monday

Wren

SmilingSally September 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM  

Hi Mizhelle,

It's a shame you missed your dermatologist's apt., but it gave you a chance to show some blue.

Thanks for joining in to celebrate Blue Monday’s 5th Blogiversary!

acreativeharbor.com September 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM  

Lovely post about your week and the new found bakery supply place to make delish food! enjoy, carol, xo

Jeanne September 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM  

What a great find. You have been a busy mom. The rainbow cupcake is awesome. I know your little one loved your effort.Yum.
xo, Jeanne

He & Me + 3 September 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM  

Love the pictures from this week, but I have to say...now i am very hungry. That bakery looks amazing and so do all the treats. You did an awesome job with the cupcakes. They look yummy. Hope you have a blessed week ahead!
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP