Random!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I need to... 

... start updating my blog again as I am way behind my project post!
... have my hair dyed! It has been a year since the last time I got it colored. And I think that was my birthday gift for myself. Deja vu?!
 ... have a complete body massage! It has been months since the last time and due to the recent happenings, I totally need one!
... to review as my certification will expire on the 18th! Such a crammer, I know!
... to gather data for our final report on ASEAN Stock Market. This will be due 5 weeks from now but hopefully we will finish this on time.
... to start gathering data for my Strama!

I want to... 

... find a nice place on where we can relax and have fun without splurging so much on my day :)
... go back and visit St. Jude!
... meetup with my closest friends! I really miss them :(
... make up my mind on something that really requires deep meditation
... go out of the country again with my family.

That's it for now, my prefrontal cortex is in hibernation due to lack of sleep! LOL! Just thinking out loud... so I won't forget it! :P

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP