Is This My Calling?

Saturday, August 24, 2013

If you would notice on some of my recent 365 photos, I have started baking. And to my surprise, I love it! I know how to cook with the help of recipe books and YouTube videos but honestly, I don't really cook as my in-laws do the cooking before most of the time. But ever since my in-laws migrated to Canada, they have encouraged me to utilize the kitchen more and to try out baking. And so I did! I have looked for some mixes at the groceries for beginner baker like me. So far I have tried baking brownies, decadent cake, rainbow bits cake, chocolate cake, choco crinkles and my favorite banana cake. I think banana cake is my specialty as of now LOL! My colleagues, who volunteered to be my guinea pigs, have been raving about it. I am so happy on the positive feedback that I am thinking of creating business out of it. Now I am thinking of investing on a good bread knife. Would you know which type should I buy? I really have zero idea when it comes to the gadgets on baking but according to my research here's what I need to buy:

Photo Source: http://www.photo-dictionary.com/

Now I am on the hunt for a good bread knife but of course, not too expensive. I still lack a lot of things that are needed for baking and I will start with this. Hopefully I can end my hunt in the next few days. And I am claiming, with the help of God, I can start this business real soon!

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Rhonda August 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM  

I used to bake a lot, now me teens have taken over. They love it. As for a knife, I think mine are 25+ years old, so I can't really help.

ngpaloma August 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM  

I love banana Cakes!I dont know if ill ever have the time to learn cooking... its always seem like a great idea but never found time for it...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP