Blue Monday (365/203 - 230)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! To my local readers, hope everyone is safe in this Rainy Monday. And to the rest of my blogger friends, Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

Now to catch up on my project, here's the last four weeks' happenings:



203 - We saw the Pacific Rim, 'twas a nice movie! 204 - I am back to school. 205 - Got these from McDs'! 206 - Yummy rice cakes! 207 - Finally, we have her ID! 208 - From south to north. Family mini-reunion at Lala's house in QC! 209 - Bonding in Tagaytay City with the Canadians!




210 - Yummy apple pie from Bags of Beans! 211 - The Canadians were getting ready for leaving. Sadness! 212 - It was the time for them to go back to Canada! We will see them soon! 213 - On steroids again, due to viral infection! Ugh! 214 - This won't work for me. Love to snooze! 215 - Adding to my collection of shawls. 216 - Baking decadent chocolate cake. My little baker was having fun! 


 
 
 
 
217 - Love The Wolverine! 218 - My little tot was not feeling well due to her erupting molar :( 219 - My breakfast. 220 - Got her school stuffs to catch up. 221 - Banana cake this time, and I was so happy everyone loves it! 222 - Burger King opened at Festival Mall. But I was disappointed as its burgers don't taste like before. It taste more like Jollibee. Hmm not surprised though, after all they both now owned by the same corporation. 223 - We saw and love Smurfs 2! We really don't give up on family.




224 - Sad day! We lost our Uncle Dune due to a heart attack :( 225 - Cooked Japanese croquettes! 226 - Crinkles for my little tot. 227 - Starbucks card is love! And I love how this came for free, since the P300 that you have paid for is consumable :) 228 - Uncle Dune's interment. May he rest in peace! 229 - As requested by my colleagues, baked another banana cake. 230 - New haircut for my little tot. She requested to have bangs. After that, we have a buffet lunch at Sambokojin for my pre-birthday celebration.

I can't believe I have been that busy that I missed four weeks of my project. How about you, how was your weekend?

Have a great week everyone!

3 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally August 19, 2013 at 10:53 PM  

I like that picture of the cake on the blue plate.

Thanks for playing.

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

Rhonda August 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM  

Wow, you have been busy. We have just returned from seven weeks of travels, so my life is all about catching up.

He & Me + 3 August 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

Omgosh has it been 4 weeks? Life has been crazy around here and sounds like it has been busy around you too. Yum to that chocolate dessert. Wow! How was the smurfs movie? My kids want to go. We loved the first one. Love the smurf toys from Mcd's. They have the best kids meal toys around. Love your littles hair do. so cute but it makes her look grown up. Tell her to stop growing :) Sorry for your families loss. Very hard to lose a family member. :( ((hugs)) Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP