Ben as Bruce!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ben Affleck as Batman? Hmm... I like Ben and I like him more when he got married with my ultimate favorite Jennifer Garner! But portraying as Batman on big screen, I still have to think about it. Aside from the fact that I am still not over the brilliant portrayal of Christian Bale as Batman, I quite know the Batman character. Most part of my brain is objecting and telling me that he is not fit as Bruce Wayne. His looks is too soft and too gentle (trying to think of the best adjectives that will describe him) that I think he will be having a hard time displaying the dark side of Bruce Wayne. Hmmm... But let see! I would like to give him a chance, all for the sake of Jen LOL! I might need to watch Argo to see how he act today. Oh and by the way, I haven't had a chance (well actually it's more of a choice) to watch Superman. I also didn't see Henry Cavill as Superman, I am more inclined to see Tom Welling LOL! Soooo let's see how they will be and if they will do justice on these two characters of Justice League.

(Photo Source: eOnline)

If you want to know more on this, you may read it on eOnline!


1 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 August 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM  

I think that your thoughts are the same as everyone elses. But since I haven't seen any of the batman movies...I cannot speak on this subject. But Ben is cute :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP