Blue Monday (365/189 - 202)

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! Happy Midweek!
How was your week so far? Hope everyone is having a great and productive week. We went to Boracay last week with our Canadian family for some great family adventures. It was also the post-birthday celebration of my little tot.

Now to catch up on my project:


(189-195) 



189 - Two dental visits in a day; 190 - Tried baking for the first time, success!; 191 - My little tot turned 6th! If only I can slow down the clock. 192 - Attended a workshop on Conflict Management. Learned a lot; 193 - The Canadians have arrived. Yey!; 194 - Lunch out with family. FUN!; 195 - Cousins-bonding!

196 - Love this! Thanks to my Canadian family; 197 - Super love this new set of GlamBox. Thanks to GlamourBox. I will create a separate post showcasing my new loots. 198 - Touchdown Boracay! Fun starts now. 199 - Island hopping, snorkeling, and fun at the beach. 200 - Going back home. Flight delayed for an hour; 201 - Vacation days are over. Review mode ON; 202 - Reunited with old friends. 
 
Have a great week everyone!



2 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! August 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

Happy belated birthday to your sweet, adorable girl!!!
Hope you are doing well!
Have a great weekend!

He & Me + 3 August 7, 2013 at 1:06 AM  

Beautiful pictures this week. CAnnot believe your little one is 6? Wow! Have we been blogging that long? Good ness. Time sure does fly! She is beautiful and the cake is so cute. Glad your baking experience was a good one.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP