Blue Monday (365/175 - 188)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! Happy Monday!
How was your weekend? Hope everyone had fun.

Now to catch up on my project:
(175-181)
 175 - Got Tim of Minions as our first toy from this set's of McD's Happy Meal. 176 - Got the loots from our family in Canada. 177 - The little girl was so busy watching Penguins of Madagascar. 178 - P.E. day! 179 - Got this plush kitten from her Tita Aya! 180 - Just when we thought we got all the minions, only to find out that this set composed of 9! Ugh! And now these are sold out from all branches of McDs. Sadness. 181 - Watched Monsters University and we loved it!

(182 - 188)
182 - First day of training. 183 - Last day of training. Very productive indeed! 184 - Got my loots from Glamourbox. 185 - Thanks to Google for this voucher. 186 - Turbo from Jollibee's Kiddie Meal. 187 - Movie date with my little tot, Despicable Me 2! 188 - Review time for Monday's short examination. 

How about you, have you seen both Monsters University and Despicable Me 2?
Have a great week everyone!

8 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally July 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM  

Love all these blues.

Have a good Blue Monday, Mizhelle.

LV July 9, 2013 at 1:57 AM  

Glad you had time for Blue Monday. You are a very busy lady.

Maria Gagliano July 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM  

She is a little cutie. I love how you put all those photos together.

Cafe au lait July 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM  

Cute pics. I played too. Mine are here and here.

He & Me + 3 July 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM  

Oh my look at all those McDonald's toys. I am sure your daughters collection is so huge by now. Love that she collects them. Sorry you couldn't find the 9th one. I hope you are able to get it to finish her collection. My kids want to see despicable me 2. WE loved the first one. Love your box from glamourbox. You got a lot of cool stuff. Hope that you have a great week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! July 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM  

I hope you're having a great week!
We haven't seen those movies yet, but my kids want to!

Terie Cornelio July 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM  

What a cutie :-) We haven't seen the movies but the begging has begun.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP