Blue Monday (365/147 - 160)

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!!
Here's the happenings for the last two weeks:
 
(147-153)

147 - We finally got our dose of flu vaccine. 148 - New Starbucks store just less than 3Km away from home. Yey! 149 - Got these new set of warmer/shawls. 150 - My stress reliever, another set of lippies! 151 - All labelled and wrapped. 152 - Customized bangles from a colleague. 153 - Got 4 pairs of Chucks all for almost 80% off :) Super great deals!


(154 - 160)
154 - Catchin' up on One Piece. 155 - Another selfie shot. Pardon me LOL! 156 - Got rashes on my arms and legs after eating tuna ugh! 157 - We finally saw F6 and we love it! 158 - Grocery time. 159 - My lunch at work. 160- Pastillas de Leche made by my little tot! Yum!

Have a great week everyone!

1 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 June 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM  

OMgosh my daughters would be so jealous of your chucks! They love those shoes. Cute lip colors. Yeah for a new starbucks so close and how nice of your friend to give you the bracelets. THey are cute and colorful. hope that you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
MImi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP