Blue Monday (365/126 - 139)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! Happy Monday!
How's your weekend? Hope everyone had fun. Here's the update for the past two weeks:
 126 - 132


 
 
126 - Got a new set of medicines. I was hit by a virus that gave me a flu and again, I lost my voice as well. My doctor had me on bed and voice rest for 7 days. 127 - Lemon ginger juice for my voice. 128 - Pardon for my selfie shot, that was taken during my check-up. 129 - My little tot busy practicing her reading skills before the classes start. 130 - Good morning, sunshine! 131 - Her recent fave, High Five! 132 - Mother's celebration at Josephine's in Tagaytay!

133 - 139






133 - Can't believe the results of the elections! Ugh! 134 - Our little tot's recent fave gadget 135 - She's just like me, afraid of Mr Sun! LOL! 136 - Such a productive summer. Thanks to Bert Lozada's Swimming School, she already knows the basic! :) 137 - We bought her school supplies to avoid the rush. 138 - Love that scene from Supernartural. Can't wait for the next season. 139 - Sun-date with my little tot. She's now choosing her clothes. But she will be my forever baby!

How about you, what's the highlight of your week/weekend?

Have a great week everyone!

3 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally May 20, 2013 at 10:24 PM  

So sorry that you were sick, but I'm glad that you've recovered and were able to celebrate Mother's Day. Thanks for playing.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

He & Me + 3 May 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM  

OMgosh! My kids loved HI-5. They watched it all the time and we have all the DVDs such a fun show. I hope that your voice heals for good. That is no fun. I love the selfie picture. I cannot take those of me. I never look good. You on the other hand are cute. The remote is my husbands favorite gadget too. LOL Too funny.
Have a restful week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! June 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM  

I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Sorry for the late visit. We have been really busy lately!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP