Blue Monday (365/112 - 125)

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! How's your week so far? 
 Hope everyone is having a great week! Sorry for the late update, have been busy plus I am currently under the weather :( Here's to catch up on my project:
(112 - 118)
  
112 - Errands at the start of the week! 113 - Catchin' up on Supernatural. I miss these guys! 114 - Watched Iron Man 3 on the first day of showing, literally! We booked tickets for the first hour of screening. Early bird indeed! 115 - Got these box of yema from her godmother Ixie! Yum! (Yema is a type of custard candy made from egg yolks and condensed milk. This is a common Filipino dessert and one of the easiest to make.) 116 and 117 - Swimming lessons at Bert Lozada's! 118 - Watched the King and I courtesy by a good friend of mine. We have so much fun watching the musical play. 
119 - 125

119 - Lunch at McDs' after her 3rd swimming lesson 120 - Busy polishing our report for later's class 121 - Grocery time 122- Got this yummy peanut brittle straight from Baguio from a sweet colleague! Happiness! 123 - Me time! 124 - This is a must due to the scorching heat! 125 - Under the weather! Ugh!

How about you, how is your week so far!

2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

I hope that you are feeling better today. It is not fun being under the weather. Love all the swim pictures. That is so great that she is learning so young. Yeah for opening of Iron man. I heard it was really good. Fun for you to go to the King and I. We love musicals. Have a great Mother's day.
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! May 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM  

Love the pictures! I hope you're feeling better!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP