Ultimate Blog Party 2013: Please Leave a Valid E-Mail Address

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Glad to be part of this party again!

I am Marice and I have been blogging for more than 4 years. I am working mom and a student at the same time finishing up my masters. I maintained two blogs, this one is where I usually post my 365 project, my journey as a mom, as a wife and as a student, everyday happenings and some sponsored post from my own views and opinions. The other one, Up Now and What's Next, is for advertisements, promos and what not. I am really trying my best to keep these blogs up-to-date since work and school stuffs recently have eaten so much of time.

 (Sorry if I had to use one of my project's photo)


I am thankful to blogging as I have met a number of bloggers and made friends with some of them. Thanks to all my blogger friends who frequent my blogs, I really appreciate each visit. And I apologize for not being able to return the visit some times due to busy schedules. But I promise, I will be in your blogs the soonest. And also to those who are just new here, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay. Hope to meet you all too!

Oh and by the way, you can leave me a message anytime through commenting on my post or through the Contact Me link above but please ensure to leave a valid email address so I can response back. I just got a query on the post I made on our journey to finding the right pre-school but sadly, she didn't leave any email address. Hopefully she'll come back and made a contact with me again so I can share to her our wonderful experiences on the school she was inquiring about.

Again, welcome to all and have a great week!

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Cher April 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM  

Nice to 'meet' you!

Stopping by to say hi from the Ultimate Blog Party!

http://momandmore.com/2013/04/party-with-me-at-the-ultimate-blog-party-2013-ubp13.html

pookielocks April 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM  

Hi Marice! Welcome to #ubp13!! it's definitely a good time to meet other bloggers. :) I'll check around here for sure!

my site is ouata.wordpress.com and my etsy shop is ouata.etsy.com Be sure to stop by and visit me!

Halee Dorn April 17, 2013 at 4:04 AM  

Wow 4 years of blogging! That is awesome. YOu are so busy! So glad you find time to stay in touch.
Hugs,
Mimi

He & Me + 3 April 17, 2013 at 4:05 AM  

Oops halee is my daughters account. Sorry...that comment was from Me! Mimi

Cathi April 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM  

I’m fashionably late stopping by from the UBP13. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
Hugs,
Cathi
http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP