Call a Friend, Call a Dentist!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

One of my biggest dreams (LOL!) is having a perfect set of white teeth! I know this is far from reality and I don't blame anyone but myself. Before, I did not know of the value of having a good set of teeth because back then, for me, taking good care of my teeth was such a lame idea and I was too lazy to even go to a dentist to have it checked and maintained. I can still remember arguing with my parents on it (tsk! Sorry mom, now I know why!) And I totally regret having that kind of attitude back then since I am still enduring the results of it. But I know it is not too late for me. So right now, I am trying my very best to educate and have my little tot understand the value of having a good set of teeth and her responsibilities on taking good care of it. 

We are so thankful that we were able to find a dentist within our area that will help us in maintaining her set of teeth. We have tried a few dentists from different hospitals and from different clinics like the Riverton Dentist but the journeys back then were unsuccessful. I believe that finding a dentist or a doctor is also like finding a friend. You have to feel comfortable and at ease since you will be building a long time relationship. Especially for kids, since this is one of their first time experiences so it has to be smooth as possible so as not to develop anxiety. They have to feel that dentists and doctors are there for them to assist and to take good care of them. And thank God that we were able to find someone we can trust and someone that truly cares. 

I truly hope that as soon as her permanent teeth come out, it would be perfect! I know that this will not be possible without her full cooperation and without the help and guidance from our trusted friendly dentist. Besides, having a healthy body starts from heaving a healthy gum! 

1 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 April 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM  

I agree. We are so blessed to have a great DR and Dentist. They have met us after hours several times. They love their patients. That is important.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP