Blue Monday (365/91 - 111)

Monday, April 22, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Hope everyone had fun. Here's to catch up on my project:
(91-97)


 91 - I spent the whole April Fool's Day studying; 92 - My fave slippers had already retired; 93 - Time for some bubble fun! 94 - Computer games for the bored little one; 95 - At last, we have 2-way passable roads!; 96 - Hubby's specialty. Yum! 97 - A visit to the dentist. Zero cavities. Yey!

(98-104)
 
 
 
 98 - Start of my Big-IP/F5 training; 99 - Got a severe attack of migraine :( 100 - Received a package from Chicify; 101 - Back to maintenance again due to the severe attack. Ugh! 102 - Bought these from S&R to fight the scorching heat! 103 - Bought a pair of swim suit from I love Koi! 104 - Got these from a colleague. Yum!

(105-111)
 
 
 
105 - Swimming lessons for my little tot this summer; 106 - Enrolled for the next school year. We are now in big school! Bittersweet! 107 - Virgin coconut oil for my skin. Can't live without this! 108 - Express lane at Petron gas station?! Hmm. Wonderin' what's the difference? 109 - Bought her uniforms. Blouse and skirts this time. 110 - Finally, the hole in the middle of the road is fixed! 111 - Ice cream anyone?!

Have a great week ahead!

4 lovely thoughts on this:

acreativeharbor.com April 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM  

Great weekend photos and little girl is adorable for HBM ^_^

SmilingSally April 22, 2013 at 10:36 PM  

Little Miss Ice Cream Eater is a doll, and without cavities. Thanks for playing Blue Monday.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

He & Me + 3 April 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM  

You have been so busy. Sorry about the migraines. I have a little one that fights those all the time. Yum to your hubby's specialty meal. LOoks delish! I cannot believe how big your little one is getting. She looks adorable in that school outfit. CUTE! Love coconut oil. So refreshing to the skin. Yes, I will take one of those ice creams :) HOpe you have a blessed week!
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! May 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

I love the last picture!
I'm sorry about your migraine. They're horrible!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP