Service Truly from the Heart!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello everyone! Sorry if I had been missing lately. I know that I have mentioned previously that I will be blogging and posting my project on time but last week and this week have been so packed. From leaving of some family members to another country to Moving Up Day activities of my little tot. Crazy but FUN schedules indeed (well that is in relation to my schedule). More details on that will be posted in my 365 project. 

This is just a quick note just to express how thankful we are that our previous helper will be back to aid us from our daily chores. We have been maid/helper-less for almost 4 mos now and we have almost tried looking for one through online agencies like Maid Service Salt Lake City to look for one. But thanks goodness she had decided to be back. Just a background, my mother-in-law gave us our first helper as soon as I gave birth. She knows that we will need some assistance on taking care of our baby plus attending to our daily chores since we are just starting. And aside from that, both of us are working parents. But for some uncontrollable situation, our first helper left us. Then we have hired another helper whom was recommended by a friend. And same with the previous one, we don’t have any complaints on her. She had treated us and my little tot like her own family. But again, she couldn’t stay that long but before she left us she had endorsed her niece as her replacement. Sad to say, she had already left us but this was not planned just like the previous two. She just went home for vacation last Holiday season and she was supposed to come back a month after. But her husband didn’t allow her to leave anymore as according to him, they need her to take care of her 4-yr old child. We were truly saddened as my little tot has been somehow attached to her. But I know these things are inevitable and we could not force anyone to stay with us. We are still thankful for the times she had served us. Thank goodness that we have been blessed to have such a loving and caring helper. We just hope and pray that she will stay with us for a long time.

 

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP