If We Only Walk Long Enough!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello everyone! How's everythin' on your side of the world? Hope everything is doing great. Sorry if I have been missin' lately. Schedules have been erratic and again, I am not complaining. Just finished a course on 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It was truly an enlightening course and I am so glad that I was able to be a part of it. This inspired us to integrate the different responsibilities we have in life, in personal, family and in professional aspect. The course was derived through the book of Stephen Covey in which I highly recommend to everyone. The book is filled with practical wisdom that will help us in taking charge of our lives, businesses and careers. I really hope that I will be able to apply these the soonest. 

This is it for now, I will be back later to post an update on my 365 project. But before I sign off, let me leave you with this quote, this was mentioned on our training and it really got me thinking. I guess we can all be whenever we wanted to be if we just keep on walking.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat. 
"I don’t much care where--" said Alice. "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go," said the Cat. "--so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Alice added as an explanation. 
"Oh, you’re sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough." 
(Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6) 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Source: http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/books/alice-in-wonderland-quotes.html

 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

vantravelguide.com March 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM  

That was interesting activity. Are you planning to share what you have learned on the course on your blog? I will surely visit that if you will.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP