Blue Monday (365/70 - 83)

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! How's your weekend so far?
 Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Now to catch up on my project, here's last two weeks happenings:
This was last Monday from the birthday weekend of hubby. Our little tot didn't want to leave the hotel. Then the next day was a bookstore bonding with her aunt Aya.That would be her last bonding for now, since her favorite aunt will be migrating to Canada the next day :(

 Then last last Wednesday was the day my mother-in-law, father-in-law together with my sister-in-law leaving for Canada. Two sisters of hubby together with their families have already migrated to Canada and they will be joining them. It was a sad day indeed! Then the next day, got these loots from JC.

 Then the next day, we dined at Pancake House after my little tot's entrance exams in San Beda. Then the next day, this boy leg was supposed to be mine LOL!

Then last Sunday, I have visited the newly opened Rustan's Supermarket just outside our subdivision. I just don't like the parking space, it doesn't have covered which is a must for me on a summer season! LOL!

We got this free JCoccino Frappe from J.Co Donuts! Yey! Then the next day was my little tot's farewell party at school.

 Finally got the compilation of my last year's project last Wednesday. Happiness! Then the next day was my little tot's Moving Up day! Bittersweet indeed!


Last Friday was first day of vacation and my little tot spent her day munching this. Then the next day we have participated in Earth Hour for Mother Earth!

Then today, Ice Candies are ready for disposal for P2 each LOL! This is my little tot's idea to save up while on vacation.

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

 

6 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 March 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM  

I love the cute boy cut undies. So tiny. Sorry so many of your family members are moving that has to be so hard to say goodbye. Will you all be moving too one day? Where in canada are they moving? We actually live only 20 minutes from the ambassador bridge. Changing classes and schools is hard. I am sure your little will do well. Have a great Easter!
Hugs,
Mimi

Trish Forant March 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM  

Looks like you were way busier than I was. Great pics and what fun!

Annesphamily March 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM  

Terrific photos! Happy Blue Monday!

SmilingSally March 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM  

I'd like to shop at Rustin's. That is blue-tiful!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash March 26, 2013 at 3:45 AM  

Sounds like you were busy. We were snowed in. Blessings, Debbie

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! March 27, 2013 at 8:59 PM  

It looks like you were busy! Great pics!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP