The Wonder of Rotorooter!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hi everyone! Happy Hearts' Day! How are your celebration? I know this may sounds corny but hubs and I usually don't celebrate V-day with really special plans. We just usually dine out a few days after the 14th. This time I think we will be driving to Tagaytay this Saturday with our little tot for a lunch out. I have yet to choose which restaurant we will be dining in, I still have tonight to choose for one. 

Anyways, before signing off, I would just like to share how lucky we are to be able to find a trusted plumbing service just when you need it. We were having problems recently with our kitchen sink. It looks like something got stuck on the drainage and because of this, we need to do all the cleaning and washing of the dishes on the sink outside, in the dirty kitchen. I could feel the difficulty of that setup that time and how straining it was for my in-laws going back and forth. Thanks goodness, hubby was able to hire someone from Rotorooter that magically fixed the issue almost at instant. It was so easy dealing and getting their services. They immediately went to our place the next day we have called them up for assistance. They addressed the concern as soon as they arrived at our place and we were shocked upon seeing all those dirt that have already accumulated in our sink. We were surprised how they have eliminated not just the dirt but the odor caused by these dirt as well. We were really satisfied with their service. We will definitely get their service again the next time we would be needing a maintenance. 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Halee Dorn February 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM  

We have rotorooter here too. Good company I hear. We don't usually celebrate valentines either but went out late last night to applebees for some yummy half price appetizers. So good. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
MImi

He & Me + 3 February 16, 2013 at 1:52 AM  

sorry that was actually my comment above.
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP