Move Forward!

Saturday, February 23, 2013


Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Just wanted to say Hi and to wish everyone a great weekend. This week has been crazy due to erratic schedules but I am not complaining. I have learned a lot and met some great people within our organization, including our President. We were really honored to see him and hear a few thoughts to ponder from a great man like him. I can say that he has inspired me, thus the quote above. I am so blessed to be part of that training and I certainly hope I can reach my goals just like him. I know I just have to 
Work Hard.
Focus
and Move Forward!

Happy weekend everyone!

Photo Source: Firstcovers.com

3 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 February 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM  

so true. I know you will do it. You are very motivated. Keep up the good work.
Hugs,
Mimi

Rhonda February 25, 2013 at 3:52 AM  

LOL - read quickly the first time through and thought you met THE presidanet :)

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! February 27, 2013 at 5:21 AM  

I know you will reach all your goals!
Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP