Blue Monday (365/49-55)

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! How's your week so far? Hope everyone is having a great week.
Just to catch up, here's the happenings last week:
  Got these yummy Reese from a colleague last Monday. The next day, I got my nails colored again after more than a decade. I am not used to having colored nails but since I have an event two days after and I have something to cover (LOL!), I have decided to put on a nude one.

 Last Wednesday was my little tot's schedule for an entrance exam in one of the school's were eying for primary grade. Fast forward two days after, she passed! Thanks God! She is accepted as Grade 1 from Kinder. Then last Thursday, I was invited to be part of the training on Expanding and Building Leadership Development Program held in The Peninsula Manila. It was such a blessing to be part of this and met some wonderful women within our organization across Asia Pac.

Last Friday, my mom-in-law brought these delicious mangoes from Tarlac. I can eat 2-3 in one seating :) Then the next day, we have conducted a medical and dental mission in Barangay Malaban in Biñan, Laguna. This was a project organized by us as part of our requirements in school, for Project Management course. We aim to target 300 beneficiaries and luckily we were able to almost reach that target and help some of the less fortunate residents of that community. It was really painful seeing them and we were so glad that we were able to somehow help them through this. I hope that I will be more involved in such activities.

Then last Sunday, I met with a few of my closest friends. They were my best friends since elementary grade and it was really nice having this once in a while meetups to catch up on each other personally. Social networking sites are really helpful to keep us all up-to-date but still nothing beats laughing and chatting with them up close and personal.

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================


2 lovely thoughts on this:

Chris March 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM  

Hi Marice, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP