Blue Monday (365/42-48)

Monday, February 18, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! How was your Valentines' weekend?
Hope everyone had fun. Here's the happenings last week:
 Our little tot requested for Dunkin Donuts last Monday. She still prefer this over J.Co's and Krispy Kreme's. Well, I guess this is still the #1 "Pasalubong ng Bayan" :) The next photo shows the happening every after class, play time!


Looks like our little tot wanted to have a bangs LOL! Thanks goodness it was only a small portion of her hair and it's already growing. We actually didn't notice it 'til we brought her to a salon for a hair cut. Then the next day, she made this card for Valentines Day. Sweet!

These were what I have in my desk last Friday. Well actually that's for everyday. Then the next day, we have been using this deck of cards for some educational games. I didn't imagine how helpful this can be.

 Hubby is under the weather so our plans to have a lunch in Tagaytay was postponed. But it was okay, I just took our little tot out for a short bonding in the mall after hearing the mass.We just went grocery shopping, stroll for a bit and lunch out. Anyway, it has been months since we went out alone.

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Engkantandang Malikot February 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM  

Seems like you had an amazing weekend! :)

Visiting from Blue Monday. Here's my entry.

SmilingSally February 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM  

What is it about little ones and hair cutting?

Have a good Blue Monday, Marice.

Cafe au lait February 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM  

What a lovely week.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

He & Me + 3 February 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM  

My oldest cut her hair too. Only it was very noticeable. LOL Oh well I think it is something they all try. I am with your little tot on the dunkin donuts. Love them. Cute valentine. Love the pictures of you and your girl. So sweet.
Happy week!
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP