Blue Monday (365/28-41)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! How is your weekend so far?
Hope everyone is having fun. Here's the updates on my project, the happenings for the past 2 weeks:

28 - Got my almost waist-long hair finally cut at Jing Monis salon. I was about to cut it real short, shoulder-length bob cut to be exact, but my stylist didn't allow because he's afraid that my hair will be ruined with the abrupt changes. 29 - Saw this cute tomato fresh from the province of Tarlac. 30 - Thanks to the upcoming elections (sarcastically speaking). They need to wait for this season for them to fix our road, ugh! 31 - I have been craving for Chowking's Nai Cha and fortunately, it was available in the store near our school. 32 - Early morning short bonding of the cousins. 33 - Attended Lexie's 7th birthday party. We had fun in her mini concert :) 34 - It was Nanay's interment, a very sad day indeed!

35 - Stocked up! Love this all organic insect repellant and virgin coconut oil. 36 - Had her interview from one of the big schools we are eying for next school year. She did a great job! 37 - Playing bubbles while her dad was washing the car. 38 - One of my classmates treated us with large pizza and overflowing iced tea since he missed our last session. 39 - I love this Chips Ahoy Oatmeal Chewy Choco. 40 - Had a lunch date with my little tot at CPK. 41 - One if my faves, Sunflower nuts!


How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Rhonda February 11, 2013 at 3:40 AM  

Nice photos. When we cut my girls hair from long to shoulders, we did it in three visits, to avoid the shock.

He & Me + 3 February 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM  

I am glad you didn't cut your hair it is so pretty...but I am sure whatever length you choose you would be beautiful. Yum to those cookies and that tomato looks amazing. I am all about organic things and love love love coconut oil. Smells so good. Cute picture of you and your little girl. So sweet.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP