TAG: Favorites of 2012!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saw this tag from Krystal of Glamour Girl Reviews and I thought it will be fun if I join. Besides, it has been ages since I have made a tag post. So here you go and I encourage you all to follow us and try it too:

Beauty Favorites... 
Face product?
Yves Rocher Foundation in Beige 100. I first didn't like it since it was too oily on first application and I felt that it will be cakey. But this product seems to have an adjustment period and after 2-3 application, it had perfectly adjusted to my skin type. Plus I love that it is botanical!

Cheek Product?
Philosophy Lip and Cheek tint and Etude House Follow Me Tint. I love how these two give me a natural glow.

Eye Product?
Hmm.. I seldom do a full makeup so I will pass on this one.

Lip Product?
Maybelline Watershine Pure in B23. I have a couple of fave and lippies but this is my most fave ever! I have been looking for a nude color that suits my lip color and this is so perfect. Plus this won't keep your lips dry. Oh and it blends well with other lippies whenever I am blending.

Skin Care Product?
Carica Virgin Coconut Oil. This is one of my staple skin care products. I can apply it all over my face and body without breaking out. It is so natural and it will definitely keep your skin moisturized the whole day!

Nail Product?
Oh I will pass on with this one, I just usually have a normal cleaning to my fave salon. I don't put on colors on my nails.

Hair Product?
Carica Virgin Coconut Oil. I used this too on my hair!

Body Product/Perfume?
FruitFrappe Apricot with Kiwi Luminescent. I love how this gives the right amount of sheer.

Fashion Favorites..
Clothing Piece?
Terranova's Tank Tops. I just love it!

Accessory?
Hmm nothing much just a watch.

Shoes?
Oh I rarely wear closed shoes. I am always on flip-flops!

Random Favorites..
TV Show/Movies?
Supernatural and The Walking Dead.

Book?
Right now is the series of Fifty. Not my uber fave but these books are the one I am currently reading.

Song?
Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen. I so love the message of it! It keeps me back on track when I am frustrated on something. Check that out and search it on YouTube.

What are some of your beauty, fashion, and random favorites for 2012?

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Krystal January 6, 2013 at 7:27 AM  

I love seeing other people's favorites. The Carica Virgin Coconut Oil sounds amazing!

Missus Cee January 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM  

woshooo. 50 shades. hahaha.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! January 13, 2013 at 3:04 AM  

What a fun post! I'll have to check out some of your favorites!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP