Blue Monday (365/21-27)

Monday, January 28, 2013

Smiling Sally
Hi everyone! Hope we all starting the week right. 
Sad to say Mellow Yellow Monday had already stopped. We have fun linking every Monday, thanks for the host!
One of my goals this year is to be able to post my project on time, so here you go, the happenings last week:
 Monday was little tot's school's field trip. They have visited Philippine Airforce Museum, The Robot Zoo, Kulturang Pinoy and Davao Crocodile Park in Pasay. She had so much fun, and we did too! The next day, was busy munching this, this has been a fave of mine since grade school. Classic!

Wednesday, our little tot was busy counting her savings to check if she can now buy the scoot she'd been longing for. We taught her to save when she wants something esp if its a toy. Then the next day, I have been wanting Chowking's Nai Cha and was hoping to get it from Chowking near my school since this has not been available for days in the stores near my workplace. But sad to say, even on that branch, it wasn't available that was why I opted for Moonleaf instead. Not a bad choice :)


Bought this dirty ice cream last Friday after we have submitted our little tot's applications to big schools for the next school year. By the way, this isn't dirty, it was just what we called the ice cream that is being sold in the streets. Then the next day, we went to Cainta to visit my granny :'( Such a sad day! I will truly miss her!

Then yesterday, we have attended this little girl's birthday party, one of my goddaughters :)

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
  

5 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally January 28, 2013 at 9:59 PM  

Those pieces of blue are blue-tiful!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Maria Gagliano January 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM  

What a little darling
Thanks for posting.
My blue can be found here

Cafe au lait January 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM  

So cute. A late visit for Blue Monday. Hope you'd find time to visit mine here and here.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! January 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM  

What a fun field trip! Your little one is getting SO big!

He & Me + 3 February 4, 2013 at 10:32 PM  

Beautiful Goddaughter you have. Her dress is gorgeous. Your daughters field trip sounded so fun. They get to do a lot. I cannot believe she is already old enough to register for big school. Time flies. Yum to any ice cream. Dirty or not. LOL You are too funny. HOpe you have a beautiful week ahead.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP