Movie Review: The Others

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I have been watching old movies recently, it is sort of a breather from my busy schedule. And I thought of creating reviews of the movie I have seen recently. Let me start with this, The Others. It was shown last 2001 and here's a short synopsis from IMDb:
A woman who lives in a darkened old house with her two photosensitive children becomes convinced that her family home is haunted.
Photo from Google

This is amazing! It done simply yet so thrilling. This is like Insidious that shows that you don't need lots of blood and gory scenes when making an effective horror flick. The casts especially Nicole were all perfect. Her looks was perfect in portraying the role of a religious and a woman with OCD when it comes to her kids (I wonder if there some treatment to OCD 'cause I think I got it too LOL!). The kids did a great job as well. The story wasn't that predictable! Glad I was able to stumble on this. This is worth collecting!

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Missus Cee November 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

The others is epic! nindig balahibo ko. ~.~

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! December 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

I love that movie. I haven't watched it in years, though. I really need to watch it again!

He & Me + 3 December 14, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

Interesting. I am not a huge Nicole Kidman fan, but I do like a thriller.
I might have to check it out.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP