Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/324 - 330)

Monday, November 26, 2012


MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your Thanksgiving?
Hope you all have fun!
Here's what happened last week:

 My mother-in-law made these boiled peanuts last Monday and I was so grateful because since I got my braces on, I was not able to eat peanuts and I miss it so badly! Thanks to her, finally I was able to enjoy it again! Then the next day, my little tot create these donuts, cool!

Had a delicious breakfast at Pancake House last Wednesday then the next day, we got a hold of GT3 RSR, our second to the last installment of Petron's Porsche collectibles! Yey!

 Got these gold coins last Friday, if only these are real gold! Then the next day, we checked out the new Metro Gaisano mall besides Alabang Town Center!

Yesterday, our little tot was not feeling well. She got low-fever last night but thanks God she's getting better now. Hopefully this won't last long!

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog



4 lovely thoughts on this:

Janet November 27, 2012 at 2:39 AM  

A busy holiday you had! We enjoyed being with family.

SmilingSally November 27, 2012 at 3:33 AM  

Sorry to hear that your little one is sick.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! December 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

I'm glad your little girl is feeling better!
Those pancakes look delicious!

He & Me + 3 December 14, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

I have never had boiled peanuts, but I love regular peanuts. I will have to try some soon. What a fun shopping center. You always get such cute pictures of your little tot at the malls.
Sorry to hear that she had a fever. I hope that she is all better today.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP