Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/317 - 323)

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! 
At last, after weeks I think I am posting my project on time. 
Monday, got an invite from Google to try advertising and came with the invites was a P2500 ($55+) voucher for my usage. Perks of being a blogger. Thanks Google! Then the next day, finally we have J.Co donuts here in South! Happiness! I prefer this over to Krispy Kreme because it's not too sweet plus it's much cheaper than KK!

 We got Panamera last Wednesday, and two more to go we will have the complete set of Porsche from Petron gas station. Then the next day, got a free e-Plus Loyalty Card with free a movie pass from SM Cinema for being one of the loyal SM Advantage card user. Thanks SM!

We saw the last installment of The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn, and I love it! I will create a separate post about it. Then the next day, I have started stocking up to avoid the holiday rush plus to make the expenses more manageable :)

Then last Sunday, our little tot got an early Christmas present! Look at how excited she was!


How about you, how was your last week?
 Have you already seen Breaking Dawn part II?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! November 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

She looks so cute with that present! Lucky girl. I saw Breaking Dawn 2 last Thursday night and loved it!

zameer orig November 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM  

This is very nice info for me and thanks for sharing this and keep sharing such a nice type of info.
And plz join my website..
http://www.sdh.edu.sg

Regards:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP