Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/289 - 316)

Monday, November 12, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! 
At last, after weeks I think I am posting my project on time. Actually, I am just taking a few minutes break from preparing for my oral exams tomorrow *nervous* *sigh* I am still not yet prepared! Wah! Good luck to me! Anyways, to catch up, here are my 3-weeks photos:

 289: Movie date with hubs; 290: Got a package from a friend of mine, yey!; 291; Early morning malling; 293: Me time at French Baker; 294: Attended my cousin's wedding in Tagaytay; 295: Tofu Chips! Yum!
296: Pastel from Camiguin from friends!; 297:Dark Chocolate chips; 298:Macarons! Yum!; 299: United Nations Day; 300: Lunch date with girl friends at Eastwood Mall; 301: Decadent! Super yum!; 302: Paper dolls!

303: Giving respect to one our uncles. A friend of mine's dad passed away :( ; 304: Decor is up as per little tot's request; 305: Marciano's the second time!; 306: Pairs!; 307: She's sleeping like me!; 308: Fun at Tom's World; 309: Earning stickers for a planner!

 310: Busy while traveling; 311: Got Cayman S from Petron!; 312: Collision at Portofino. Tsk! Tsk! 313: Victini from McDs; 314: Pampered? Not much!; 315: Linc's 2nd Birthday; 316: Cayenne this time, still from Petron

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! November 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

Great photo collages! You certainly have been busy!

SunnyToast November 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

seems like you really have a busy days! love the collage!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP