Movie Review: Taken 2

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hi! This is just a quick post! I just thought of sharing a quick review of the recent movie I saw in big screen. I know it has been months since my last movie review, so to keep this off from my list, here's a short review of Taken 2. Here's a short synopsis of it from IMDb:

Photo source: Google
 Bryan Mills, the former CIA man who rescued his daughter Kim from some Albanian human traffickers, is being targeted by the families of the men he killed. When he goes to Istanbul on a job, he invites Kim and her mother, Leonor, whose marriage is on the rocks to join him. When the Albanians learn of this they try to grab them. They get Bryan and Leonor, he warns Kim and she evades them. Later he calls Kim to tell her to go to the Embassy but she insists that he let her help them. Bryan tells her to get his case which is filled with weapons and with that, she finds them and gives him a weapon. He escapes and plans to come back for Leonor but they are too many and is unable to save Leonor. So he relies on his memory to find her. 
Let me start by saying I love the first Taken but this one, I just like it. I have read bad reviews on it before I have seen the flick but still it didn't kill my curiosity. I am a fan of Liam and I am pretty sure that he will be able to pull this off! Which he did and thanks to him because if he wasn't the actor, I don't think I am gonna like it. The plot is pretty much like the first one, which is kinda predictable. But I can't discount the fact the movie still gave you the thrill as expected on such films. It is still fun watching, once. Maybe this will fit on a bored Saturday night. 

How about you, have you seen it? What can you say about it?

3 lovely thoughts on this:

simply kim October 28, 2012 at 9:51 AM  

oh really... i've been meaning to watch this as i've watched the first Taken..

a visit from kim

He & Me + 3 November 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

Thanks for your honest review. We were actually going to go see it yesterday but decided it would keep us out too late. Maybe we will wait until it comes out on DVD now.
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! November 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

I haven't watched it yet, but I loved the first one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP