Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/282 - 288)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! 
I am late! As always, work and school stuffs are what's eating my time now. I am working for 10 days straight due to shift transition! Plus, my new subject for this term had started. I am currently taking Ethics. Anyways, here's the happening last week:
  After several x-rays, I am positive for Laryngeal Pseudosulcus :( Now I am on new sets of medicines plus I am not allowed to drink any with caffeine, no to chocolates, sour and spicy food and drinks and dairy.. for months! Sadness!

 I bought these from Shopwise anniversary sale. Thanks to my friend, Alli! I saved almost PHP210 (roughly $5)! If only I can eat these! LOL! Then finally, I have tried Delimondo corned beef. Yum!

 Got their new set of class picture! Then the next day her fave aunt brought her these! So happy that my little tot can now read :)

Then Sunday, brought her this combos from her godmother, Ixara!

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

4 lovely thoughts on this:

Missus Cee October 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

even if youre that busy, you can still pull things off! wonderwoman mian! :)

see you FB!

He & Me + 3 October 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM  

Reading already. So cool. Your little one is getting so big and she is adorable. Those chips ahoy are so good. We buy them here too. Sorry you are still not better. Get some rest.
Hugs
Mimi

Missus Cee October 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

mars, sent it to proserfina@live.com

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! November 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

You are always so busy. I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. :(
Your little one is getting SO big!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP