Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/261 - 281)

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! 
I know I am super way behind in updating my blog plus posting my weekly project. Been busy for the past few weeks. Mostly school stuff plus I was recovering that time as well. Anyways, to catch up with almost 3 weeks of being hiatus, here's what happened for the past 3 weeks:

261-267:
261: Grocery time; 262:Got the almost-complete set of one my fave Anime, One Piece; 263: I was prescribed with steroids for my swollen throat! :( ; 264: I love Marciano's Pesto! 265: My Dora was off to some adventure in school! 266: Soup for me, made by hubby! 267: My newest fave, Inutak! It's a rice cake! Yum!

268 - 274:
268: Added 16GB to my portable storage; 269: Since it wasn't that much swollen, now on lower dosage of steroids; 270: Overhauling of our home started that day; 271: Chips Ahoy Chewy Choco is love!; 272: Went to SM Southmall for their 3-day Payday Sale, but didn't find much good deals!; 273: Went back to SM Southmall, and this time found some good deals!; 274: My little tot been hoola hooping the whole day that day!

275 - 281:
275: On meds again for acid reflux :( ; 276: I was cramming making my final presentation for the next day!; 277: Got this Macau's beef jerky from a friend of mine; 278: Tried Pepsi "Pogi" (meaning:handsome) and I didn't like it aside from the fact that I am not getting this product!; 279: Our new found pets!; 280: Chicken in less oil! Yum!; 281: Mama Mary visited us and she'll be staying for a week!

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! October 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

Your little one is getting so big! What a cutie!

He & Me + 3 October 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

Omgosh! YOu poor thing. I hope that you are feeling better now. Lots of medicine huh? YOur little one looks so cute as dora. Love it. What a sweet hubby to make you soup. I hope your presentation went well. Those always scare me. :) Yum to the chicken!!!
Hope you have a sick free week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP