Sleepy, Under the weather!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I know you have noticed something new in my blog, after ages, I was able to change something. Thanks to some idle time LOL! Well, actually I am a bit under the weather right now. This is the season of viral infections (read:colds) and my little tot and hubby are both just recovering from it. When I thought, I already boost my immune system, but I think I was wrong! I have OD'd some vitamin C but I guess those are not enough especially when you are always stressing yourself out! I have been lacking sleep for days. Not that I am complaining, since I know the lack of sleep of were just the effect of the choices I have made recently. I just wish that this sickness will leave me away soon! Let me just share a clip I saw from Youtube, this is me now while trying to stay awake not while eating, but while at work.

  

Have a great weekend everyone! Enjoy labor day! And I hope our friends that were affected by Hurricane Isaac, are all safe and sound now. 

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP