Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday with Catering! (366/254 - 260)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! 
I know is this is super late post! I have been under the weather since Friday and was diagnosed with an Acute Laryngitis, that is why I have been delaying the things that I need to do. All I want is to just lay down and sleep the whole day. But thanks goodness, I am regaining my voice (I am actually in strict voice rest for 7 days) and my strength. So to catch up with my project, here's last week's happenings:
 Last Monday, we ate and chilled at Stackers Burger Cafe in Alabang Town Center after a not-so-good encounter to a EENT doctor. We just opted to see him instead because our usual doctor was not available. That will be my first and last encounter with him! Then the next day, it was raining hard due to Typhoon Karen.

I saw this cutey little angel sleeping right beside when I woke up for work last Wednesday. Maybe school was really tiring huh! Then the next day, tried one of the baby cakes sold in Festival Mall. Its yummy, and also they are also offering a catering service in case you need to serve various types of baby cakes as a dessert on one of your special occasions.

Last Saturday, due to heavy rains I think, we lost our phone line and internet connection. Thanks to Globe Tattoo for keeping us connected though it was so slow! Then the next day, got this set of bobby pins from courier! Yey!

 I really love mall sale! Got these all for less than Php 2000! Yey!

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog


4 lovely thoughts on this:

Kim Toledo September 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

Have you tried using DPC Yellow canvass for canvassing? Its an Online canvassing tool which is FREE of service. I've tried searching fine restaurants using DPC and its effective and reliable. Try it out.

Here’s the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxncpfZLQc

He & Me + 3 September 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

I love mall sales too! No better way to shop. Sorry about the sickness. I hope you did get some rest. Our bodies know just what we need. Your little is so cute there sleeping.
Hugs,
Mimi

Missus Cee October 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM  

mi!!!! update! :) busy noh?

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! October 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

The picture of her sleeping is precious!
You are always on the go, aren't you?!?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP