Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/233 - 239)

Monday, August 27, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! How's your weekend?
Hope everyone had so much fun. As for my local friends, are you enjoying the long weekend? And to my US friends, is everything set for the start of school year, tomorrow right? Good luck to you and your kids!
Here's a recap of last week:
 Monday, hubby cooked his fave Sisig. And the next day, we have completed McDs' Hello Kitty Happy Meal toys.

 I was having loads of fibers through this Avocado last Wednesday! Yum! Then the next day, found this ad along Alabang-Zapote Rd. I initially thought it was for a new spa or salon along the area, but guess what! It is for Bounty Fresh Chicken! Nyaiks! Talkin' about wrong branding huh! (Sorry, looks like I still got a hangover from my last subject, Marketing Management LOL!)

Friday, after months, I finally got my self-pampered! I went straight to Body Tune in SM Southmall from work to have a full massage. I badly needed it, been complaining on back ache for weeks and this definitely lessen the pains. Hopefully I can do this at least twice a month. Then the next, after 5 years, she now had her ears pierced! So brave that she didn't shed a tear. 

Then yesterday, I wasn't so sure why they turned off the stoplight at Commerce Ave. cor Madrigal Ave. near Ayala Alabang. They don't even have traffic enforcers manning the street. Look at how the drivers wanted to go first when crossing the street! Oh oh!

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog
 

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza August 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

Craving for sisig right now. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Cafe au lait August 27, 2012 at 7:51 PM  

I so need a massage too and I feel jealous that you just had one. :)

My blues are here and here.

cassandrasminicorner August 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

Hmmn, yummy sisig and Avocado!

Visiting from Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/08/mommy-and-daddys-kindergartner.html

SmilingSally August 27, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blues. I'm jealous of that massage!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

cassandrasminicorner August 31, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

Visiting back from MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/fleece-baby-hat.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP