Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/226 - 232)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! How's your weekend?
Hope you all have a relaxing one. Here's a recap of last week: 

 Monday, we saw The Bourne Legacy. Though it was really amazing seeing some part of Manila in a US flick, sad to say this movie didn't amaze me :( I will tell you why on a separate post. Then the next day, her god mother gave her this Buzz Lightyear tumbler. The little one was so happy!

Since I am back to a Wednesday class, I didn't render an over time last Wednesday and went home around 7AM. This is what I don't want in going home early, rush hour = heavy traffic! Then the next day, I got my 3M Complete Car Care Kit I have purchased at CashCashPinoy at 42% off! I really love deals!

Then last Friday, I have tried another variant of Korean Ice Cream. I like it but I still prefer the sponge cake ice creams! Then it was birthday weekend last Saturday, my sister-in-law was on 17th and mine was on the 19th! My little tot with her cousin Lucas were so excited blowing the cake.

Sunday was perfect! I was greeted by this the moment I opened up my eyes. So sweet! My 33 years of existence wouldn't be complete without her and my whole family!

How about you, how was your last week?
Did you already saw The Bourne Legacy?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

3 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally August 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

I'm glad to hear you had a Happy Birthday, Marice.

I love your blues.

Happy Blue Monday!

simply kim August 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM  

wish i could watch the Bourne Legacy one of these days..

by the way, can you please check THIS out?

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! August 22, 2012 at 5:14 AM  

Happy Birthday, friend!
I hope it was a great one!
Your baby girl is looking so grown up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP