Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/219 - 225)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! How's your weekend?
 Here's a recap of last week: 
Thanks goodness the submission of our take-home exam for my Marketing Management was moved to Friday from Monday. It was such a relief after reading my classmate's comment in my FB page. The questions on it were really hard core. Sad to say, our professor for this subject would need to re-think his instructional strategies since we were having a hard time answering the questions on the exam. Then the next day, saw this huge hole in the middle of street. For sure, Whitey will be hurt if I didn't see this.

When I went to South Supermarket last Wednesday, saw from one of their wall posters that they are now selling Korean Ice Creams. Hurray! I have been wanting to try these out since I have heard a lot of good reviews on it and much to my delight, these two didn't fail me. I first tried the Pangtoa Choco Chiffon, and immediately fall in love to it just after the first bite. The sponge cake was perfect match to the chocolate ice cream! It was really yummy! It is only for P35. So the next day, I went again to South Supermarket to buy another one and this time I have tried their cookies and cream version. I love them both! Hubby and my little tot love these too!

 Whenever I go to supermarkets, I am always on the look out for new stuff or food to try. This time I saw this Sugar-free Peanut Butter Wafers. I love peanut butter and this is so yummy plus you can eat without guilt. Sad to say I was not able to enjoy it that much due to my brackets but it was okay, hubby and my little tot enjoyed it! Then the next day, saw our main road's holes filled with sands. Though I am still in shocked that I am not getting the best out of my taxes, I am still thankful of this and I know Whitey's happy about this too. I just wish these will last long.

 Then today, since we don't have much planned, we are just enjoying Sunday with some popcorn while watching TV.

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

9 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 August 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

omgosh your baby girl is getting so big and her hair is growing so fast. She is cute. Yum to popcorn and that peanut butter wafer treat. YUM! Glad they were fixing that hole. Someone could have been hurt.
Hope you have a beautiful week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Gemma Wiseman August 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

Interesting bits and pieces of your life in this post! The little one in the last two photos has beautiful eyes!

littleyana August 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM  

Yes, very interesting week indeed! Non stop rain and kids, with nothing to do, forever glued to the computer screen. Nice post!

Liza August 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

I love popcorn! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

SmilingSally August 13, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

I wish you well on your test. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

cassandrasminicorner August 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Yummy popcorn.. Beautiful daughter you have:)

Visiting from Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/08/toy-story-sharpa-blanket.html

wifetoalineman02 August 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM  

what a cutie she is :-) our weekend is always fun especially when my husband is around :-) swimming and driving are always the two activities that this family does :-) Dropping by from MYM

http://www.kidsnpet.com/2012/08/feed-the-animals-with-whole-yellow-corn/

Carmel Cole August 21, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

cute shots :D sorry for the l8 visit, hope you could visit my Blue Monday here: http://www.memorylanebymel.com/memory-lane-monday-27-clinton-square-park-travels-at-syracuse-part-1/

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! August 22, 2012 at 5:15 AM  

Those last two pictures of her are adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP