Inversion!

Friday, August 3, 2012

I am in pain! I know for those of you who cares about me will be a bit shock and curious upon reading the first line of my new blog post. But since I also care about all of you, I would cut the suspense right away! This is not something emotional or heart-related and I am also thankful that it's not! I am in pain for the past few weeks and I have two reasons for that. First, (this is actually covers approximately 25 percent of the pain that I am feeling right now) I am in pain since 10 days ago one my molars was extracted as part of my orthodontic treatment. I have been delaying my treatment for gazillion years (really! I am not exaggerating that) since I don't want any of my teeth extracted. But since some of the things are really inevitable especially when that concerns your health, I have no choice! And to cut it short, I am in pain, literally! My gums and teeth to be exact! *Sigh* 

And that's not all. Aside from that, I am in pain and this second and last reason has been going on for months or years maybe! Chronic it is! I am talkin' about back pain. I guess if you are working on a job that requires you to sit in front of a computer for long hours, this pain is common. I have been into several spa houses but the relief that they are offering are all temporary. And because of this, I have been constantly searching on how I can relieve back pains,if forever is not feasible, even on a longer period of time. So while searching, I have stumbled on this thing that called inversion therapy in which, as per Wikipedia, involves being upside down or at an inverted angle with the intention of therapeutic benefits. This process in being done on a table that is called inversion table. And since I don't have this table yet, I haven't tried this therapy yet. If this will gives me the relief that I have been longing for, I don't mind purchasing one. But I may need to do a lot of research first before coming into decision. 

How about you, how do you keep your self free from these pains? Share me some tips. I would really appreciate it. 

Have a good Friday!

 

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP