Flood-free Real Estate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hi everyone! How's the start of your weekend? Hope everyone is having fun and for the Philippine residents, hope everyone is safe! It has been raining for over a week now and according to PAGASA, at 2:00 a.m. today, the Low Pressure Area (LPA) was estimated based on satellite and surface data at 1,170 km east of Northern Luzon (17.0°N, 135.0°N). Southwest Monsoon affecting Luzon and Western Visayas. We were supposed to go to Tarlac since on Wednesday, it is hubby's grandfather's 93rd birthday. But due to the not-so-good weather, we were advised by my Father-in-law to just stay at home. Only my Father-in-law, mother-in-law and my sister-in-law went to Tarlac today. Some areas are still flooded as of today that is why it is best to just stay at home this weekend. To give you a picture of how flooded it is on some areas, here a photo from newsinfo.inquirer.net


Tsk! Tsk! I feel so sad whenever I see photos like that. Now I can help wondering if there are places in the Philippines that are flood-free. I know we can not blame anyone but ourselves since we are not taking care of our mother nature. So to those of you are looking for new properties, like house and lot, to acquire you need to check if the place is flood-free. You need to go to your trusted real estate developer just like of those kansas city real estate developer. You have to ensure that your hard-earned money will not go to waste. 

So to those of you who will be on a trip this weekend, please stay safe! Let us just enjoy the gloomy weather. 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 August 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM  

Very Sad. I am glad you are all right.
Hugs
Mimi

Aljur November 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

I had a sad feeling when I remembered our place got flood too with Ondoy. :(

homes for sale laguna

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP