Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/205 - 211)

Monday, July 30, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
How's everyone?
How was your last week? Hope everyone had fun!
Here's a recap of our last week:
 Monday was movie date with hubby. We love Dark Knight Rises to bits! Bet it will be one of the choices for this year's best movie. Then the next day, lost too much blood :( It was the time for the Annual Physical Examination at work where they filled a vial of my blood for examination. That day I was diagnosed as low blood (which was expected since I just came from work that night) and underweight LOL! Then after APE, went to Asian Hospital for a molar extraction. I hate tooth extraction but I don't have a choice, this is part of my orthodontic treatment. Due to that, I missed work that night.

Then Wednesday, as requested, I featured her Buzz Lightyear collection. Then the next day, our little tot is not fond of this that much, and so am I! LOL!

Then Friday, it was the last session of our Marketing Management. We had a short dinner after the class. But we are still not yet done, we still have to pass a week after our take-home exam. Then the next day, after work, I went straight to Forbes Town Center to meet some of my girl friends for our gown fitting.

Then yesterday, we just stayed at home since it was raining continuously.

How about you, how was your last week/weekend?
Do you also undergo annual physical examination?
When was the last time you have your tooth extracted?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 

9 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally July 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

You are the busiest person I know!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Liza July 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM  

You had a busy week. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

cassandrasminicorner July 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

Interesting Blues!

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/newest-baby-2012-yamaha-rhino-700.html

Carmel Cole July 31, 2012 at 8:24 AM  

i'm also curious to see that Dark night rises movie. http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2012/07/vince-moments-on-our-drive-rest-stops.html

January July 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

cute Buzz Lightyear..:)

Dropping by from Blue Monday…Magic English , Trike Ride and Blue Cupcake Thanks!

cassandrasminicorner July 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Cute spongebob pajama..

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/zigzag-pattern-socks.html

Tito Eric July 31, 2012 at 3:57 PM  

Cute pics!

Cheers ... visiting from MYM!

http://turningboholano.blogspot.com/2012/07/flip-flops-flop.html

Hopeful August 2, 2012 at 3:43 AM  

Great photos.

Visiting you from MYM.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP