Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/191 -197)

Monday, July 16, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
How's everyone?
Hope you all have a fun weekend. Here's a glimpse of SUPER BUSY BUT FUN week since it was the birthday week of my little tot! 
 We have planned to celebrate our little tot's week-long birthday celebration in Hong Kong and Macau. Monday was our flight to Hong Kong, then we visited Ocean Park and Avenue of Stars (we got tons of photos but I don't want to overwhelmed you with those). Then on the exact day of her birthday was Disneyland day. She had so much fun especially the times when she met and greeted the Disney characters. We are so happy seeing her enjoying her day! We love her to bits!

 Wednesday was Macau day, we have visited places like Jacky Chan's Hotel, the Grand Emperor Hotel wherein you can see lots of real gold bars in the main entrance of the hotel. We went to Senado Square, Ruins of St. Paul, Galaxy Macau Hotel and Venetian Hotel. Then the next day before leaving Hong Kong, we have tried the cable cars in Ngong Ping and tour the Lantau Island where the Giant Buddha is for a bit. $ days was definitely short, we will try to get back to these places in the future :)

Last Friday, was busy uploading tons of photos from our trip. Then the next day, I have attended the wonderful wedding of Mel and Edward. 

Then yesterday, before we went back to regular programming on Monday,  we saw our much-awaited movie, Ice Age 4. As always, it was an entertaining movie (movie review to follow).

How about you, how was your last week/weekend?
Do you also enjoy traveling and visiting other countries? Which country was the last one you have visited?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 

10 lovely thoughts on this:

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla July 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

Happy Blue Monday:) My BLUE is here, hope you stop by and say hello :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash July 16, 2012 at 1:19 PM  

Happy BM. Enjoyed your post. Our last trip was in March and I have been blogging about it for the last 8 posts. We went from London to Venice. Have a great week. Blessings, Debbie

Liza July 16, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

Great pics. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

SmilingSally July 16, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

Thanks for sharing these blues, and thanks for the movie review.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

cassandrasminicorner July 16, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

Great share for Blue Monday:)

Visiting for BM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.harpsterschronicle.com/2012/07/beach-ball.html

joanne July 16, 2012 at 11:13 PM  

alway like to see pics and read about foreign (to me) lands....the last country I visited was Bermuda...

chubskulit July 17, 2012 at 1:36 AM  

Gorgeous! Visiting from Blue Monday.

Please come and see my BLUES at Pleasurable Hobbies blog. Have a great week ahead.

He & Me + 3 July 18, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

I could barely find your tot hugging pooh. She was so tiny. Love that picture. Yeah for the movies. I love going to the movies. I will have to take my kids to see that movie too. Great wedding picture also. You captured a great moment.
Hugs,
Mimi

cassandrasminicorner July 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

We like POoh! So cute and Yellow:)

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/new-beach-ball.html

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! July 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM  

I hope you had a great trip, and I hope your sweet girl had a great birthday!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP