Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/177 -183)

Monday, July 2, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Are you all loving the summer/rainy days?
Here's a recap of our last week's happenings:
 Ugh! Monday, I was having an allergy attack again for some unknown reasons and actually I am still having a few of it as I am writing right now. Thanks to antihistamine! Then the next day, this car has been trying to overtake us tsk tsk! I just hope and wish that he/she is that great in driving.

And since I was having an allergy attack, this is one of my best friends right now. Then the next day, hubby took advantage of the Buy 6 Take 6 promo of GoNuts DoNuts! Yey for freebies!

 Then last Friday, it was raining hard when I was on my way home. Then last Saturday, we don't have much plan so I took advantage of that and almost slept the half of the day. Oh and also, I didn't went online.

Yesterday, on our way to SM Southmall, I took a shot of the recent gasoline/diesel prices and so far, we are loving the figures. I am just wondering how low can it get?

How about you, how was your last week? How much does a liter of gasoline/diesel cost in your area?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

4 lovely thoughts on this:

SunnyToast July 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM  

One of the reason why I don’t like car is the price of gasoline...fluctuates and it’s not a good investment..just my two cents..

anyways...my week was awesome I was able to attend the social media event:)

Cafe au lait July 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM  

I hope there'll be more rollbacks.

My Blue Monday.

SmilingSally July 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

Thanks for sharing these blues. Our gasoline costs $3.17 per gallon.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! July 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

I hope you're feeling better!
Right now, gas is about $3.45/gallon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP