Tuesday, July 3, 2012
This post brought to you by Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you always on the lookout for adventure? If so, let me share to you this Kia Rio Scavenger Hunt. Like what they usually say, the joy of an adventure is not the destination itself, but the journey that leads you to it. As I have read through the information on Kia Rio Scavenger Hunt, you will not just enjoy the journey, but the fact of that part of the prizes is the chance of meeting one of the Hollywood celebrities! Isn’t that amazing?
Now since I already got your attention, here are some more information that I know for sure will interest you more. Kia has sent two pairs of best friends on the Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge in the 2012 Kia Rio 5-door. The teams utilize the car’s awesome features to make their way through L.A. in search of Christina Milian. From its latest bluetooth system, innovative USB input jack, rear camera display (my fave!) and more incredible features and UVO Technology that are all integrated in this cute and amazing car!
To give you more details, here are the 5 locations that the contestants will be visiting:
- The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
- Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
- Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
- The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
Whoa! Those are pretty tough especially the Griffith Park, I could not imagine driving around a place with lots of people especially kids. You must have a good driving skills on that.
Are you now excited? To fire up that excitement more, watch this:
You can also check out the Rio Explorer Page for more details.
Now what do you think? I am sure you will all love to be a part of this! So what are you waiting for, head on to Rio Explorer Page to know how to join!