Happy Weekend!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? Do you have anything planned today? As for us, we don't have much plans, we just want to relax and prepare for our little tot's upcoming birthday (I will tell you more on that on my next post). I was busy the whole week, have attended a 5-day mandatory training at work. Though it was held in the office, the schedule was totally the opposite of my work schedule in which I have been accustomed to for years. I could say that my body clock got confused for a week. Thanks goodness my skin wasn't that affected, or else I would be needing some good acne removal system for that. Aside from the training, I was also busy with our case study on a marketing process. It didn't actually turned out quite well, as our professor in marketing management was very hard to please. All groups that presented were all put in a hot seat. Sigh! We just wish that we will be able to redeem ourselves on the next case. For sure we need to do a lot of research! Anyways, that's it for now. I am getting the most out of my weekend and now I am trying to catch up on Supernatural. I miss the Winchester brothers. 

So til next! Hope you all have wonderful weekend! 
 

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP