Owning a Real Estate!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What do you think are the essentials when purchasing your dream house or even just a new house? Location? Real estate developer? Amenities? Or none of the things that I enlist? 

 Well for me, we scout first the location. Before when we are planning on purchasing a house and lot for our family, we have ocular a couple of newly develop villages and subdivisions just within our area. Yes, if ever, we would like to build our new house it will be just within the area on where we are right now. Not just because I also work nearby, but this location is very much accessible to most establishments that you need such as church, hospitals and malls. Then when we are satisfied with the location, we check and see who is the real estate developer. Since we consider this property as an investment plus we would like to have this as long lasting as possible, we need to ensure that we will be getting it from a trusted real estate developer just like the santa monica real estate developer. We really need to make sure that we are getting our money's worth. Then after these two categories, I will then check its neighborhood as I don't want to be in place where it is not safe. Then maybe after that, I will check the amenities. I also wanted to have a good and a cool ambiance for my kiddo. 

Hmm, Maybe if you keep these specific categories in mind, I am sure that your house hunting will be more productive and successful. 

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP