Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/170 -176)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
 Hope you all have a fun one!
Here's a recap of last week:

 Last Monday, we got three visitors! Such cute birds, but I actually don't know its breed. Then the following day, last digit of my plate number was not allowed on some major areas. Thank goodness, not on the roads where I am passing on my way home.


I saw these trucks last Wednesday drilling the street along Daang Hari. Tsk! Tsk! We will be expecting heavy traffic in this area again! Then the next day, got this from the Wellness activity done in the office. Though I took these two capsules, I did not know if these are effective, I am actually thinking of purchasing some of this so that the quality of my sleep will improve. I am having trouble sleeping soundly at times and I know how important a quality sleep is because if am not getting that, I am afraid I might be needing the service of scottsdale plastic surgery, LOL!

 Last Friday, this was my breakfast as I need to lose weight in preparation to the gown fitting next week. Then the next day, we have so much at Enchanted Kingdom where my friend's youngest daughter celebrated her birthday.

Then today, I am so busy reviewing for my exam. Wish me luck!

How about you, how was your last week? Do you also love to go to theme park?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Steadfast Ahoy! June 25, 2012 at 8:32 AM  

This week, I weeded/planted three gardens, reupholstered 7 chairs, refinished one dining table and painted two bathrooms. whew.....exhausted. All part of opening the cottages for the summer.
Rosemary

SmilingSally June 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

You're a busy lady. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

cassandrasminicorner June 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

Lack sleep? That's me:)

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/06/summer-escapes-pool-cover.html

Liza June 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

You have been busy. :)

Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

joanne June 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM  

very interesting way to sum up your week.....I heard myself tell the story...

cassandrasminicorner June 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

That's a big and Yellow construction truck..

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/06/lets-go-swimming.html

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! June 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM  

I'm glad you had fun at the theme park!
I have to say, your breakfast looks tasty!

He & Me + 3 June 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

I woke up early this morning due to a bad dream. I have been sleeping bad to. Hope you get some rest. That birthday party sounds fun. I hate road construction. I swear every road around here is being worked on. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP