Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/163 -169)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Sorry I am late! Btw, Happy Fathers Day to all the DADs out there!
How was your celebration? Hope you all have fun! Here were the happenings from last week:
 Monday was movies day! Me and my little tot saw Madagascar 3 while hubby watched Prometheus. We love Madagascar (review to follow) but according to hubby, he didn't enjoy Prometheus that much. Then the next day, one of my good friends gave me some tablets of Vitamins C.

Last Wednesday, it was the start of the school year for my little tot so this insect repellant needs to be handy at all times! Then the next day, her comfort pillow was found inside the car after went MIA for a night. The little tot was so worried since she could not sleep without it. This together with its twin (we got two of this) have been with her since birth.  Does your child has comfort pillow as well?

Since I could not easily find slippers, sandals or shoes that fit my size, I have this FitFlop imported from US through a good friend of mine. Then the next day, it was the time of the day to reload!

The last Sunday, we lunched out to celebrate Fathers day at King Bee Chinese Restaurant along Daang Hari.

How about you, how did you celebrate the Fathers' Day?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog
 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally June 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

We celebrated just like you--with family. Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

He & Me + 3 June 21, 2012 at 3:44 AM  

Yeah for the movie. My son saw that and loved it. I have to try that insect repellent. I like using natural stuff.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP