Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/156 -162)

Monday, June 11, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Hope you all have fun! Here were the happenings from last week:
Like what I have said in my previous post, we did start the week with catching up on the recent movies. We saw Men in Black III last Monday and Snow White and the Huntsman the next day. I have already made a review of MIB 3 while the review of Snow White will be to follow.

Last Wednesday, I have finally gave in to my dentist, I am now wearing my SUPER long overdue braces. I am still hurting but I know I have to do this, been delaying it for years. I am psyching my self that at least, I will not be needing hcg supertrim to lost weight LOL! Then the next day, I am happy to see this sign from one of my fave milk. Who doesn't love freebies?

 We got food loots from Bacolod from my little tot's previous nanny last Friday. So sweet of her! The next day, our little tot got a super early birthday gift.

 Yesterday we have attended Red's 5th birthday which was held at Shakey's MCU. 'Twas so much fun! Our little tot enjoyed the party plus I got to meet some of my girl friends.

How about you, how was your weekend?
Have you seen MIB 3 or Snow White?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog
 

4 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally June 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

I like your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice! Be sure to check out my Kindle Fire giveaway.

lanie June 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM  

nice post, happy MYM, hope you could visit me too, and hope you could follow me on my G+ because i follow on your GFC, :-) thank you yellow bell flower

He & Me + 3 June 13, 2012 at 5:47 AM  

Love parties no matter who they are for. Ouch on the braces. I used to have them oh so long ago and I still know the pain. Lucky you getting to see all those movies. FUN!
Happy Tuesday!
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP