Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/149-155)

Monday, June 4, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
 Hope you all have so much fun!
 These are the happenings last week:
 Last Monday, I was able to try out Death by Tablea by Chocolat, and my verdict, the taste was not that dark as I expected. I am such a fan of dark chocolate but this taste more of a milk chocolate. But still, it was yummy! Then the next day, it looks like season is really changing from summer to rainy because I got a breakout! Good thing, just a small part of my left arm was affected and it was gone the next day. Thanks to antihistamine.

 My little tot got apthous ulcer (singaw) last Wednesday that she could not eat and drink well. Poor little kitty, thanks goodness this ointment somehow helps to ease the pain. Now she's much better! The next day, got two new toys from McDs' happy meal! Cute!

 Me and my little tot were both enrolled last Friday and the next day, I saw this cool car while I was on my way home from work.

Yesterday I was able to complete the set! Now and til next set, no spaghetti for me!

How about you, how was your weekend? Are you also experiencing some breakout when season changes?
 Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

3 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally June 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! June 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

That rash looks itchy. Does it happen often?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP