Done with Plumbing, Ready for the Weekend!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hi! Happy weekend everyone? What are your plans this weekend? As for us, aside from attending my friend's son's birthday party, we don't have much plans this weekend. I got tons of papers to finish for my Marketing Management subject and those are due this coming Friday, I need to review on my upcoming exam on ITIL Foundation, and also, Sunday seems to be a sports-watching day. It's Pacquiao-Bradley fight and NBA Eastern Conference Finals' Game 7. So for sure, hubby would not want to go anywhere and will be glued to our television tomorrow. Thank goodness, we don't need to worry anymore on the plumbing job at home that needs to be fixed. Recently, we have found a leak in one of tubes where our water is flowing. So as not to waste a lot of water, hubby immediately called our friendly plumber. And as always, he was able to fixed it in no time. Anyways, I am so excited to see most of my girlfriends on the birthday party. It has been months since the last time we had a get-together. Our schedules really caught us up that we have not been able to squeeze in some time for some coffee or tea. I really miss those girls big time. Can't wait on Sunday! 

How about you, share with me your plans this weekend? 


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP