Changes!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Geesh! Time really flies so fast, we are already halfway through 2012! That means in less than a month, my little tot will be turning 5! Where did the years go by? If only I could slow than the time a bit, sigh! 

Anyways, this is just a quick update on what's going on with me right now and the reason why I was late in posting my weekly project. I am back to working during business days, Mountain Standard Time. Yes, though I am based in the Philippines, I follow a different timezone at work and that has been going on for years. So due to the transition, this week my rest days were cut short! Aside from the changes at work, I am also been busy prepping up and reviewing for my upcoming exam this Monday. I really have to take that as soon as possible as I have been delaying that for months. Plus, that's a prerequisite for my upcoming trainings. Then at school, the subject that I am taking up right now requires tons of papers every session, and every session means every week. That is why I have been missing your blogs lately, my hands are really full right now. I will try to catch up with you all as soon as I got a chance. So for now, can you wish me luck on my exam? Oh and also, I have just made a decision that's career-growth related, can you also wish me luck on that as I don't have any of the abilities of a psychics nor I do not want to have psychic readings to know the outcome of it. Thank you in advance for the wishes! 

How about you, what's keeping you busy lately?
 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 June 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM  

You poor thing. I could not live in one time zone and follow another ones time. you have to be crazy tired. get some rest.
Hugs,
Mimi
I cannot believe it is half way through the year either.
Wow!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! June 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM  

It sounds like you've been busy! I had no idea that your little one was almost as old as Lexie!!!
I've been keeping busy chasing around 3 kids. Doesn't give me much time to do anything else!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP